Friday, January 29, 2010

In Which I Resume My Story



It's been a while since I posted...not that time has been standing still...and neither have I. 








I've been growing, and teething, and playing, and teething, and growing .... and teething some more.

 

Although both my ears have been up for awhile, my right one has been getting a little droopy lately...
probably because I'm...
teething.

Panzer and I have been taking turns visiting the vet; I've gotten my last two sets of shots and my rabies vaccine.

I've met all 3 vets now...they all knew great great great great grandpa Artus really well and two had tears in their eyes when Bobby and my mom took me in for my appointment(s).   

Just to fake my humans out, I've started sitting without command - giving them the illusion that they have taught me something! My mom was so pleased! Boy, do I have her well trained!
 

Don't I look angelic and meek and mild in these pictures? Don't believe it for a second!

No comments:

Post a Comment